Free Auto Insurance Quote in Florida and Texas
We are the #1 Florida state auto insurance specialists, let us find you the cheapest car insurance in Florida and Texas with the best coverage. Please fill the form below.
Get a FREE auto insurance quote and pay as low as $39 per month for auto insurance. We specialize in getting the best auto insurance rates for drivers that have:
- No current insurance coverage or revoked license
- FL driver’s license for less than 3 years or an international license
- Only want state minimum coverages or want basic full coverage
- Need SR-22 certificate
Don’t overpay for auto insurance, take 5 minutes to fill out the form or give us a call 813-849-7000, get a FREE auto insurance quote and start saving up 50% today!
What determines how much my monthly auto insurance will be?
There are a few factors that determine auto insurance rates:
- The type of car you own. Your car’s safety features, how expensive your car is to repair or replace, how often you drive your car and what you use the car for (business or person) will impact auto insurance rates.
- Your address. Where you live and park your car can affect your car insurance rates.
- Driving record last 3 years. Incidents such as moving violations, accidents, claims on your driving record can make a difference in auto insurance rates.
If you have had a few incidents, don’t worry, we specialize getting you auto insurance at a great rate. Give us a call at 813-849-7000 and speak to a helpful auto insurance agent today.
Below are the auto insurance coverage required by law in the state of Florida.
- Property Damage Liability – $10,000 limit. When an accident is your fault, it will help cover any expenses associated to the damage of another person’s car, home, building, and other structures.
- Personal Injury Protection – $10,000 limit. If you or anyone one in your car is hurt in an accident, it helps cover medical expenses.
Below are the auto insurance coverage that aren’t required by law in the state of Florida, but your lender may require if you’re leasing or financing your car.
- Collision – If you have been in an accident, it goes towards the cost of repairing or replacing your car.
- Comprehensive – If your car is damaged by vandalism or a storm, comprehensive will help cover expenses associated to repair or replace your vehicle.
Below are the auto insurance coverage that aren’t required by law in the state of Florida.
- Bodily Injury Liability – If an accident is your fault, it helps cover expenses associated to injury or death to another driver or pedestrian.
- Uninsured Motorist – If you’re in an accident and the other driver is at fault and doesn’t have insurance, it will help cover your medical expenses.
What information will I need for a FREE auto insurance quote?
- Email, home address, telephone number, driver licence number
- Current car insurance information (yes or no)
- Car information (make, model, year and VIN)
- Coverage you would like to have
Want to speak to an agent and to find out what’s the best coverage for you?
Get a free auto insurance quote online. Payments as low as $39 per month. Save up to 50%. Get your Personalized Quotes.
Give us a call 813-849-7000 and an agent will personalize a coverage plan that saves you money and works for you!