– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Insurance Direct disclaims any liabilities whatsoever from your decisions based or influenced by this site.
– The materials on this web site have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not intended to be construed as financial advice. Rational financial decisions can only be based on each individual’s personal situation.
– Reading this web site does not establish any kind of advisor-client relationship between us. If you are uncomfortable making your own decisions, you should always go to a financial advisor for suggestions to your specific financial situation.
– As most are aware there are many costs associated with running ainsurancedirect.com. We use advertisements to offset those costs. There is no cost to the users to use this site. So, just consider the advertisements as a form of supporting the site.
– Your use of any information or materials on ainsurancedirect.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– ainsurancedirect.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals, all the contents of the Blog, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS, constitute the opinion of this group of individuals, and this group of individuals alone. Members of this group are not licensed financial professionals, and you should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed financial professional; always consult with your financial advisor regarding your financial decisions.
The information provided on the ainsurancedirect.com is copyright to Insurance Direct, unless otherwise stated. Except where necessary for viewing the information on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no information on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, framed, displayed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without prior written permission from ainsurancedirect.com.
The Author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of Your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This Blog is a venue for discussion; therefore, the Author will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the Author’s own. However, the Author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content). All comments on this Blog have to be written in English. Please do not endanger Yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (”SPAM“) will be deleted. The Author also reserves the right to block Commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM.
You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (v) to restrict access to this Blog, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
Changes to the Terms:
The Author makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
No Warranty or Condition; Links:
The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. If you choose to access the Blog, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the Blog, THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. YOU AGREE TO USE THE BLOG AT YOUR OWN RISK, and that You will not consider the Blog’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
Limitations of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND THE AUTHOR’S LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE GROSS MONTHLY AMOUNT PAID BY THE AUTHOR FOR HOSTING SERVICES DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential part of the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Author shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of the Author, including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. The Author is not liable for the content of any comments the Commenter might leave on this Blog (see Comment policy).
Obligation to Indemnify:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Author, its agents, and applicable third parties (collectively “Indemnified Person(s)“) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from our use of the Blog and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement.
Legal notices and Contact information:
If You are intending to carry out legal action of any kind against the Blog or the Author, you are required to contact the Author SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS before any legal claim is made. Please remember that the Author means to DO NO HARM to You or anyone else by writing this Blog. If You feel that your rights have been infringed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and allow seven business days for the reply to be received. The Author will do whatever possible to address Your concerns.
By submitting the quote forms on our website you must agree with the following statements:
I acknowledge my understanding that the accuracy of the quotes that are presented are dependent on the accuracy of the information that I provide.
We do not sell your personal information. All personal information entered is encrypted using SSL and is safe with us.
I authorize A-1 Insurance Direct, Inc. and its licensed insurance agents to contact me for quotes using live operators, text messages and emails. I am not required to consent as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.